LigaPRO Forum

Pełna wersja: They never gave me
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
CHICAGO -- Chicago police say they are investigating an allegation of sexual assault against Pittsburgh Pirates infielder Jung Ho Kang.In a statement Tuesday, police said a 23-year-old woman reported being assaulted by Kang inside a hotel. Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said the Chicago woman met Kang through a dating app. Kang invited the woman to his hotel room on June 17, after the Pirates played the Cubs.The woman said she blacked out, then drifted in and out of consciousness as he sexually assaulted her. The womans name has not been released.The 29-year-old Kang has not been charged. He pinch-hit in the 9th inning Tuesday night against the St. Louis Cardinals, singling in the Pirates 5-2 win.Pirates President Frank Coonelly said in a statement the team was taking the allegation extremely seriously and was cooperating with Major League Baseball. Coonelly declined further comment.The league said in a statement that it would monitor the progress of the investigation and would respond fully as additional facts emerge.Kang, who is from South Korea, was batting .250 with 11 homers and 28 RBI is in the second year of a four-year, $11 million contract. He was third in NL rookie of the year balloting last year. Ben Heller Jersey . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Hideki Matsui Jersey .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. http://www.customyankeesjersey.com/custo...-594i.html . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Gleyber Torres Jersey . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Thurman Munson Jersey . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Last year, Lee Scout Ye-chan was considered one of, if not the most promising amateur player in the world. He sat atop of the South Korean solo queue standings before getting signed by SK Telecom T1 and sitting behind the dual world champion mid laners Faker and Easyhoon. After deciding to leave SKT before this years summer split, he found himself playing alongside the other South Korean world champion mid laner in Edward Gamings Pawn.Scout made a successful debut at Worlds today by receiving the MVP award from Riot Games in a decisive victory over Europes H2K Gaming. EDG is now tied for first in Group C alongside Ahq Esports Club after the first round-robin of the group stage.ESPN spoke to Scout following his victory.While walking up to the stage I was a little bit nervous, Scout admitted. But as soon as I sat down, I was fine.Scout was the substitute for Pawn before the season started; however, the 2014 Worlds winners constant health issues propelled Scout into the starting lineup. While he was merely a cog in a well-oiled machine for a majority of the season, Scouts potential as an aggressive, offensive-minded assassin player was unlocked in the Chinese summer final when he used his Zed to great effect against rival Royal NNever Give Up.ddddddddddddThey never gave me a pep talk outside of the game or anything, he said, talking about his experience playing behind the only three South Korean mid laners to hoist the Summoners Cup. [Though theyve] given me little tips on how to do things in-game, and those were helpful.When asked about his three mentors, he described eac